Anyway, back to clawing back some money after Chrimble. Here's my top five:-
1) the obvious thing is the local facebook buying and selling groups. First thing on Boxing day, start listing all the unwanted toys and trinkets, you'll be quids in.
2) Like a bit of Cash in the Attic? Have a hunt around your own (or your parents') house for some potentially valuable antiques, take a look on Value My Stuff and job's a good 'un!
3) Fancy yourself a bit of a writer? Take a look at Yahoo Contributors network - £20 per article and you can do one in ten mins if you're quick, awesome!
4) Do the usual - freeze all your energy prices, ring down suppliers and don't accept what you hear!
5) Give up booze and takeaways! You'll save loads of money PLUS it's better for you. Take walks in your local area for a month rather than actually going anywhere, say hello to every single person you meet and spread the community spirit.
How else do you plan to claw back some of the expenditure of Christmas?