|Floral Print Dress from Dorothy Perkins, £22|
|Gingham Jeggings from Topshop, £22|
|White peasant blouse from Dorothy Perkins, £22|
|Coral Texture Jumper from Dorothy Perkins, £22|
- wear the dress on its own
- wear the dress with the jumper making it look like a skirt
- wear the dress with the white blouse, again making it look like a skirt
- wear the jeggings with the white blouse
- wear the jeggings with the jumper
Winner! I also bought a light blue shirt from Gap but I think it hindsight it was a mistake for me - it's not very structured so it sort of hangs off my narrow shoulders, strangely it's not on the Gap website but I do like wearing it over the gingham jeggings, but only tied at the waist over a white tee.
Shoes wise I'm all for buying a couple of new pairs of pumps each year, as even expensive ones get worn out. I like these and they also go perfectly with the items listed above!
|H&M Ballet pumps £7.99|