Thursday, 16 February 2017
15 ways to express your love this Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s day, the day of love, which falls on 14th February every year is celebrated by the couple all across the globe. As Valentine ’s Day is around the corner, people have started looking for creative ways to surprise their loved ones and exhibit their feelings. Many people believe that by giving expensive and personalised gifts, they can express how valuable their loved ones are in their life. However, contrary to the popular belief that gifts are the best ways to express your love, there are many other romantic ways that help you express your love with some simple day to day gestures, which mean a lot.
Here are the top 15 ways with which you can express your feelings towards your loved ones and celebrate Valentine’s Day:
1. Send your partner a sweet and sweet message on the day. You can also send a love filled email.
2. Leave a little love note in his/her bag, briefcase or lunch box so that they find it when they reach their workplace. This little gesture will make them smile in the middle of a stressful work day.
3. Plan a surprise outing. You can book a table in his/her favourite restaurant and order their favourite food while spending some quality time together.
4. Send some beautiful flowers or yummy cookies to their workplace or home for no reason on days other than the Valentine’s Day, to celebrate random days as the day of love.
5. Drop by in your partner’s office at the lunch time and enjoy a meal together.
6. Offer your partner a foot rub or light foot massage without asking for one in return. This will surely make them happy.
7. Make a delicious and scrumptious breakfast in bed, and surprise them.
8. Plan to start a hobby together on the Valentine’s Day, so that you can spend quality time together with each other more often.
9. Do some errands or chores which your partner is supposed to do, without being asked to do so. This little gesture will certainly express your love.
10. Leave a love note on the bathroom mirror or on your bedroom’s dressing table.
11. Have a romantic photo session at a beautiful location. Don’t forget to make it a bit sexy.
12. Buy a personalised gift like a keychain, a coffee mug, a picture frame or something that your partner likes.
13. Plan a candle lit dinner at your home, decorate the space with flower petals and enjoy a quiet evening together.
14. Subscribe the monthly subscription of your partner’s favourite magazine or subscription box filled will amazing goodies
15. Arrange a spa and grooming session for your partner in their favourite saloon.
If you are looking for some amazing ideas to surprise your loved ones, and make this Valentine’s Day a memorable one, you can check some of the ideas given in the following infographic created by “My Voucher Codes”. My voucher Codes are an online discount codes and shopping deals site that offers its visitors the best codes and deals using which they can save money while shopping from eStores, eating out or enjoying day outs.